Username:
Password:
Salva Password    Dimenticata la Password?

Home | Profilo | Registrati | Argomenti Attivi | Membri | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i Forum
 Escursioni
 Trek
 NBA 2K21 has a multitude of brands from the game
 Nuovo argomento  Rispondi
 Stampa
Autore Argomento precedente Argomento Argomento succesivo  

nfkjasfas
Starting Member

3 Posts

Inviato il  - 14/08/2021 :  08:30:08  Mostra Profilo  Rispondi con testo originale
The 75th Anniversary Edition features Durant, Jabber, Nowitzki and Nowitzki. The cover of the special edition of Japan Limited Edition will be embellished by Wizards' Rui Hachimura, who was the first Japanese to be nominated in the initial round of the draft in the year 2019 and made the first playoff advance as the first Japanese player.

Luka Doncic, a former NBA All-Star player twice was chosen as the cover athlete for this global edition. The cover of the NBA 75th anniversary edition will feature Kevin Durant, Kareem Abdul Jaber, Dirk Nowitzki and Kareem Abdul Jabber. These are all great influences on the NBA.

The entire version of "NBA2K22" which includes the latest version, will be released starting on September 10, 2021. With top-quality visual expression, player AI, historical NBA team play, and a wide variety of basketball-related experiences and experiences, the NBA2K22 makes possible for everyone, from beginners to veterans to be amazed and thrilled by the authentic NBA. You'll be able to enjoy it.

Rui Hachimura made the following remarks prior to this announcement. "It's an immense honor be chosen as the Japanese limited edition cover player for the first time in the history of NBA 2K series in'NBA 2K22'. This is a title I've always loved since childhood, so it feels like an actual dream. I'd like to see many people participate in this game. The game's cover I'm in is set to be released in August, so be sure to stay tuned! "

Kevin Durant "Meeted a lot of people in 2K and established relationships"Kareem Abdul Jabbar Dirk Nowitzki and Kevin Durant are selected to report on the NBA 75th Anniversary Edition and are attending the press conference. I quote Durant's interview from it. This is your third appearance as a cover player in NBA 2K. Could you please tell us more about the significance of this?

If you want to know more about nba2king NBA MT Coins, please visit https://www.nba2king.com/
  Argomento precedente Argomento Argomento succesivo  
 Nuovo argomento  Rispondi
 Stampa
Vai a:
Forum di Ogniquota © 2012 Ogniquota.it Go To Top Of Page